Third Annual Autumn Craft Fair is coming up! Written by Megan Hogue
Are you looking for something fun to do next weekend while also benefiting the community? Be sure to stop by this year's Autumn Craft Fair hosted by Elevāt! We will be hosting 16 local vendors at Hope Christian Church in Shoreview, MN from 9a.m. to 3 p.m. on Saturday, October 14 (4911 Hodgson Rd). This is a great opportunity for these local artisans to showcase their amazing handmade products as well as a great opportunity for you to support local vendors and find one-of-a-kind items or gifts.
Some of these artists that will be appearing at the Autumn Craft Fair include:
- Elevāt- Fair trade fashion accessories. A wide variety of the products available on our website will be featured at the Autumn Craft Fair! Preview these amazing handmade items for sale at elevatingtheglobe.org
- Jill Hazel-journals&bath bombs. Find Jill's shop, A Beautiful Pause, online at Facebook.com/abeautifulpause
- Annette Wilson-silver jewelry. Find Annette's shop, Artful Romp Studios, online at http://anartfulromp.blogspot.com/p/items-for-sale_15.html or Facebook.com/artfulrompstudios
- Rebecca Olson- pottery, wreathes, & wood pallet décor
- Jessica Smith- fair trade gifts & art. Find Jessica's shop, Regla de Oro, online at Facebook.com/regladeoro
The University of Northwestern's choir members will also be having a bake sale at the church during the craft fair to raise funds for their upcoming trip to the Baltics. This is another perfect way to support the community and help area college students share the gospel and love of Christ through music. With your help, we are hoping for a great turnout at the Autumn Craft Fair! Be sure to mark your calendars and stop by on Saturday October 14!
"You will be enriched in every way so that you can be generous on every occasion, and through us your generosity will result in thanksgiving to God." -2 Corinthians 9:11